The Department of Conservative Dentistry provides the following dental services:
- pain-free and highly-personalized treatment. We use the advanced diagnostic techniques with a view to detecting and treating tooth decay, periodontitis or periodontal disease;
- endodontic treatment (i.e. root canal treatment), canal obturation with a lateral condensation of gutta-percha (this manipulation is used to prevent infections);
- dental restoration. We may restore front teeth with the help of veneers or reconstruct a dental stump with a fiberglass or an anchor post. If a tooth crown is fully damaged and a root is preserved, we may completely restore the tooth. A patient will even not notice the difference between a crown and the original teeth;
- immediate restoration of a dental crown after endodontic treatment, decay, non-carious injuries, traumas;
- aesthetic (cosmetic) dentistry. It is a type of dentistry which aims at making a beautiful smile and improving the health of teeth. Mini dental implants are another option of dental reconstruction. The service is available at the Department of Paid Dental Services.